Tono pro-fondos "Casa de citas"



Get buzzed, get drunk, get crunked, get fucked up

Hit the strip club don't forget ones get your dick rubbed
Get fucked, get sucked, get wasted, shit faced
Pasted, blasted, puke drink up, get a new drink
Hit the bathroom sink, throw up
Wipe your shoe clean, got a routine
Knowing still got a few chunks on your shoestring
Showing I was dehydrated till the beat vibrated
I was revibed as soon as this Bitch gyrated
And hips and licked them lips and that was it
I had to get Nate Dogg here to sing some shit



Un ejemplo de lo que pasó en el tono:




I'm looking for a girl that will do whatever the fuck
I say everyday she be giving it up

Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me
Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me

Tonight I want a slut, will you be mine?
I heard you was freaky from a friend of mine



(Observamos a la Srta. Melo-Vega Shakin' that ass con la Srta. Mercado, la Srta. León, y su Servidora).



____________________________________________________________________

Vayan; Vannini dice que va a "deleitarnos" con un strip-tease, Rossana seguramente hará alguna intervención (improvizada y alcoholizada, obviamente...), la piñata vendrá con rellenos multiusos... El punto es que la revista necesita un poquito más de dinero y ya la podremos sacar.
Por lo pronto me limito a mis labores en la referida revista... Aquí el afiche de la fiesta (que creían, que la estética de inicio de los 90's, esas que veíamos en todos los juguetes y trapper keepers, no se podía cruzar con la chicha? jeje...)





2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola, nunca habia escuchado de esa revista....me parece interesante, dime donde la puedo conseguir cuando salga????

Anónimo dijo...

tanta tia arrecha habia? tssss me lo perdi!